2-3 small sweet potatoes
2 cups cooked quinoa
2 pouches Good Catch™ Fish-Free Tuna
3+ cups arugula
8-10 radishes, cleaned and quartered
¼ cup cucumbers, peeled and cut into half moons
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
For Miso Tahini Dressing
¼ cup tahini
2 tablespoons white miso
1 ½ tablespoons shallot or red onion, minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ tablespoons sea salt
Water to thin
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- While the quinoa is cooking, roast the sweet potatoes. Clean each sweet potato, and pierce the skin around the potato with a knife. Place on baking tray and roast for about 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Cooking times will vary based on size of the potatoes used.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients, add water for thinning to desired consistency. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the quinoa, fish-free tuna, arugula, radishes, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked and cooled. Break them into small pieces, or alternatively, slice them, with the skins on, into medallions. Add to the salad.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Toss gently to distribute all ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve a generous amount of salad on each serving plate, and accompany with a small vessel of Miso Tahini Dressing.