for the fish-free tuna filling
1 TB chipotle pepper, chopped
⅔ cup tomato paste
½ cup water
a few pinches of coarse sea salt
¼ cup olive oil
half of a white onion, chopped
2 cups Good Catch™ Fish-Free Tuna
1 cup corn kernels
for the plant-based cilantro-lime yogurt sauce
1 cup plain, unsweetened plant-based yogurt
the juice from half a lime
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 TB agave syrup
Pinch of sea salt
Fresh jalapenos, sliced
- In a medium-sized prep bowl, combine the chopped chipotle, tomato paste, water, seal salt and olive oil.
- Preheat a medium-sized cast iron pan over medium heat. Drizzle with just a touch of oil and add the chopped onion. Saute until slightly softened and translucent. Add in the Good Catch™ Fish-Free Tuna, stirring for a moment followed by the chipotle sauce, stirring gently to combine. Bring to heat, making sure the sauce does not burn. Remove from heat after about 3 minutes.
- Optional step for the corn: Distribute the corn in an even layer on a flat plate. Using a butane torch, char the corn.
- To make the plant-based cilantro-lime yogurt sauce, combine all ingredients, and stir gently to combine.
- To serve, spoon the sauced Good Catch™ Fish-Free Tuna over tortillas. Top with the charred corn, fresh cilantro and yogurt sauce and serve immediately.