2 cups of cooked Israeli couscous
2 pouches Good Catch™ Fish-Free Tuna
½ cup roasted red peppers, diced
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
3 tablespoons red onion, minced
3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 ½ teaspoons oregano, minced
6 cloves garlic, roasted
¼ cup vegan mayo
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Juice of one lemon
½ tablespoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon chile flakes
Spinach, spicy mayo and a wrap for serving as a wrap; or spinach for serving as a salad
- Put the couscous in a large bowl. Add in the fish-free tuna, roasted peppers, olives, onions, parsley and oregano, and toss well. Set aside.
- Crush the garlic on the cutting board, and create a paste by running the side of your knife over it.
- In small bowl, add the roasted garlic paste, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, mayo, chile flake, sea salt, pepper, and whisk until emulsified.
- Pour dressing over tuna/couscous mixture. Stir well, and set aside.
- For wraps: Place wrap on counter, add a shmear of spicy mayo, handful of spinach, followed by scoop of tuna mixture. Roll and slice for a quick meal on the go.
- For a salad: Scoop the salad on top of a bed of spinach for a delicious, protein-packed salad.