6 Russet medium potatoes, baked and cooled
¼ cup fresh chilies, thinly sliced
⅓ cup cilantro, thinly sliced
½ cup fried shallots
For Potato Filling
3 pouches Good Catch® Oil & Herbs Plant-Based Tuna
2 cups cooked Russet potato (see second step of instructions)
¼ cup plant-based sour cream
2 cups broccoli florets, small, cooked
1 cup scallions, thinly sliced
¼ cup plant-based butter
⅓ cup plant-based cheddar
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut a small pocket in the top of each cooled potato and carefully scoop out the inside to be used in the filling.
- In a bowl, combine the 9 filling ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Carefully stuff each potato “pocket” with the potato filling.
- Place the stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are hot all the way through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot and top each evenly with the sliced chilies, cilantro and crispy fried shallots.