for the fish-free tuna filling
1 tablespoon chipotle pepper, chopped
⅔ cup tomato paste
½ cup water
A few pinches of coarse sea salt
¼ cup olive oil, plus a touch more for heating in pan
Half of a white onion, chopped
2 cups Good Catch™ Fish-Free Tuna, approximately 3 pouches
1 cup corn kernels
8-12 tortilla shells, for serving
Fresh cilantro, for serving
Fresh jalapenos, sliced, for serving
for the plant-based cilantro-lime yogurt sauce
1 cup plain, unsweetened plant-based yogurt
Juice from half a lime
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon agave syrup
Pinch of sea salt
- In a medium-sized prep bowl, combine the chopped chipotle, tomato paste, water, sea salt and olive oil.
- Preheat a medium-sized cast iron pan over medium heat. Drizzle with just a touch of olive oil and add the onion. Sauté until slightly softened and translucent. Add in the fish-free tuna, stirring for a moment and add the chipotle mixture, stirring gently to combine. Bring to heat, making sure the mixture does not burn. Remove from heat after about 3 minutes.
- Optional step for the corn: Spread the corn in an even layer on a flat plate. Using a butane torch, char the corn.
- To make the plant-based cilantro-lime yogurt sauce, combine all ingredients, and stir gently to combine.
- To serve, spoon the fish-free tuna over tortillas. Top with the charred corn, fresh cilantro and yogurt sauce, and serve immediately.