1 cup dry Orzo
2/3 cup Chopped Cucumber
1 Medium Tomato seeded and chopped
1/3 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
1/3 cup Crumbled Vegan Feta
1 Package of Good Catch™ plant-based tuna Naked in Water
1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 cup Olive or Grape Seed Oil
1/2 tsp of Bee Free Honey
1 tsp of Dried Oregano
1 tsp of Fresh Chopped Dill
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the Orzo or Pasta according to package directions. Make sure to drain well.
- Add the chopped Tomatoes, Cucumber, Olives and Tuna to the Orzo and mix well
- Crumble in the Feta and gently mix together.
- Mix together the ingredients of the Vinaigrette (the recipe will make a bit more than needed)
- Dress the Orzo Salad with the Vinaigrette according to taste. Add more fresh Dill and Dried Oregano for garnish.
By Devorah from @theyummyvegan