Recipe courtesy of Helen / @astepfullofyou
- Heat a dutch oven or large pot over medium heat. Add olive oil. Add onion, garlic and salt and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and coconut milk and stir well. Add fettuccine and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a sauté pan over medium. Cook plant-based fish cakes according to package directions. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- When fettuccine is cooked, add spinach and stir well to wilt. Remove from heat and top with pepper and fish cakes.