- In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients until blended. Or if using a jar, pour all ingredients into small jar, close with lid and shake.
- Toss green beans with a small amount of the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Scoop plant-based tuna into a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, and mix well. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad on a large flat plate. Place the greens on top half of the plate, followed by tomatoes, olives, marinated green beans and potatoes on the bottom. Place the plant-based tuna in the center of the plate. Drizzle vinaigrette over all ingredients. Place radish and red onion slices around the plate to finish and add a pop of color. To serve, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- For richer flavor marinate the plant-based tuna in the dressing for up to an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- The Mustard Seed Vinaigrette can be made in advance and will keep for up to a week. Use any leftovers as a delicious dressing for spicy greens or pour over cooked asparagus or other favorite vegetables.