Makes 15 triangles
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small red onion, diced
5 cups (about 6 ounces) baby spinach
1 cup baby arugula
3 pouches Good Catch® Naked in Water Plant-Based Tuna
¼ cup plant-based feta, small cubed
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 lemon, zested and juiced
3 tablespoons plant-based cream cheese, or cashews, blended
3 tablespoons green onion, sliced
3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
1½ teaspoons sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon chile flakes
8 sheets plant-based filo dough
Spray oil or olive oil
Plant-based plain yogurt and/or hot sauce, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté until they begin to become translucent and
- Add spinach, arugula and Good Catch Plant-Based Tuna and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes until greens are wilted. Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl.
- Mix in the remaining 10 filling ingredients into the greens and tuna mixture, stirring thoroughly. Cool.
- To assemble the triangles, cut each sheet of filo dough in half. Taking a half sheet, fold in half to create a 3-inch wide long rectangle strip of filo.
- Using about 2 tablespoons of filling, add to the front of the filo sheet closest to you.
- Fold the filling into a triangle, folding over the filo. Continue folding over the triangle of filling for the length of the filo, about 4 times. With spray oil (or a brush of oil), spray (or wipe) the top part of the filo so it will tuck under the filled triangle. Once formed, place on parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- Repeat this process until filling is used.
- Place sheet pan in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until triangles are golden and crispy. Remove from oven and cool before serving.
- Serve with plant-based plain yogurt, and/or hot sauce, if desired.