Recipe courtesy of Maria / @foodbymaria
- To a medium-sized bowl, add plant-based tuna and all sauce ingredients. Using a fork, lightly mash and stir well to combine. Set aside to marry flavors for 15 minutes before assembling your lettuce wraps.
- Meanwhile, prepare vegetables and set aside.
- To build lettuce wraps, use 2-3 pieces of butter lettuce or 1 piece of romaine as the base, then fill with scoops of filling and top with vegetables.
- Enjoy like you would a taco (butter lettuce) or pizza (romaine lettuce).
- If assembling wraps ahead of time, drain excess liquid from filling mixture to prevent lettuce from getting soggy
- Filling mixture will last up to 1 week in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.