Serving Size: 1 cup
1 cup yellow onion, medium diced
2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
1½ teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
¾ teaspoon sea salt
4 tablespoons vegan butter
½ cup celery, medium dice
3 tablespoons capers, drained
½ cup dry white wine
1½ cups panko-style bread crumbs
⅓ cup fresh parsley, thinly sliced
¼ cup fresh oregano, rough chop
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 pouches Good Catch® Oil & Herbs Plant-Based Tuna
¾ cup low-sodium vegetable broth
Spray oil for cooking
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Evenly coat 5 1-cup capacity oven-proof ramekins with spray oil.
- In a large sauté pan, sauté the onions, garlic, pepper, oregano, thyme and salt in vegan butter until the onions become translucent.
- Add celery and capers and sauté until celery becomes translucent.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and allow the wine to reduce by half.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, oregano, extra virgin olive oil and toss together.
- Empty the sauté pan contents directly into the mixing bowl with the breadcrumbs and toss well.
- Add the Good Catch Plant-Based Tuna and toss mix well to incorporate.
- Slowly add the vegetable broth to the mixture until it is moist and can hold its shape if pressed together.
- Add 1 cup of the mixture to each ramekin. Cover each ramekin with parchment paper and foil. Place ramekins on an oven-proof tray and place in oven. Cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove parchment and foil and cook for another 10-15 minutes until the top is crispy but the inside is still moist.