Recipe courtesy of Desirée / @icanyoucanvegan
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a small sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl combine all of the ingredients for the coating.
- In another shallow bowl whisk together the ingredients for the batter.
- Dip each plant-based fish burger into the batter, then transfer to the coating, lightly pressing both sides of the patty into the bread crumbs. Lightly spray both sides with oil and place on sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- While the patties are baking, mix together the ingredients for the sriracha mayonnaise and prepare burger toppings.
- Once fully baked and crisp, remove from patties from the oven and build your fish burgers as desired.