Recipe courtesy of Maria / @foodbymaria
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Into a large bowl mix together butternut squash ingredients and spread onto sheet pan. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare remaining ingredients. In a medium bowl, combine tuna ingredients and stir well until combined. Set aside to let flavors marry.
- In a large bowl, add kale ingredients and massage kale until slightly softened and vibrant in color.
- In another bowl, stir together cucumber ingredients. Repeat with radish ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Once squash is done cooking, assemble bowls. Layer each with squash, kale, radishes, cucumber, cooked rice and tuna.