Recipe courtesy of Devorah / @theyummyvegan
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To make the pesto sauce, combine the basil, pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse about 6-8 times or until mixture is crumbly.
- With the processor on low, slowly add the oil ⅓ cup at at time until the mixture comes together like a loose paste.
- Spread the pesto on the flatbread or pizza crust. Amount used will depend on the size of your flatbreads/crust; any extra pesto can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Scatter on plant-based tuna. Add a bit more grated parmesan if desired. Transfer to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until toppings are bubbling and crust is browned.