Recipe courtesy of Maria / @foodbymaria
- To make peanut sauce, whisk together ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm coconut oil and sesame oil for 30 seconds before adding garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute then add zucchini, broccoli, peppers and mushrooms. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
- Add half prepared peanut sauce and plant-based tuna, stirring well to combine. Taste vegetables and adjust seasoning as desired. Set aside.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package directions. Drain and add to cooked vegetables. Toss gently to combine.
- To serve, top with additional peanut sauce, cilantro and green onion.
Extra peanut sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.