Recipe courtesy of Helen / @stepfullofyou
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the maple syrup, 1 tablespoon olive oil, paprika and squash.
- Reserving the marinade in the bowl, add the squash to the prepared sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, toss the brussels sprouts in the remaining marinade.
- After the squash has roasted for 15 minutes, add the Brussels sprouts to the pan and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the squash is tender and the brussels sprouts are just barely brown. Set aside to cool.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook fish sticks according to package directions until lightly crispy. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the Balsamic Vinaigrette. Add the kale, roasted squash, and brussels sprouts and toss together.
- Divide salad into bowls and top with pomegranate seeds, figs, cheeses, pumpkin seeds and fish sticks.