2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
1 small white onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 kefir lime leaves, finely minced
3 pouches Good Catch® Naked in Water Plant-Based Tuna
1 small red chile, minced (optional)
½ cup carrots, small diced
½ cup cashews, toasted
½ cup edamame, shelled
2 cups white or brown rice, cooked
1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons plant-based butter
2 tablespoons wheat-free soy sauce or tamari
2½ tablespoons mirin seasoned rice vinegar
Pinch of sea salt
- In a wok or large sauté pan, heat the oil on high heat. Add the onions and cook until golden.
- Add the garlic and lime leaves and continue to stir for 1 minute.
- Add Good Catch Plant-Based Tuna, chile (if using), carrots, cashews and edamame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and green onion and toss well to combine and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add butter, soy sauce, mirin and sea salt until fully mixed and continue cooking until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat and serve.