Recipe courtesy of Maria / @foodbymaria
- In a medium bowl combine ingredients for the Brussels sprouts. Toss well and set aside.
- In another bowl, add plant-based tuna and mash with a fork. Add remaining ingredients for tuna salad and stir well. Set aside.
- Prepare salad toppings and arrange in separate bowls for assembly.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat and add Brussels sprouts mixture. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, watching to make sure sauce does not burn. Cool completely.
- To assemble salads, add layer ingredients as desired in bowls and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.